Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Inspiration



Leonardo Da Vinci is know all over the world for his master pieces, that's the reason i like his work. I dont know much about painting, but the mistery and myths behaind his works makes me interested in his work.




The Last supper has a very interesting story, as Leonardo painted it with hidden messages, and he painted himself in it.


The mona lisa, many where many experts have argued that is a selfportrait of davinci, so the girl with the beautiful subtle smile, is actualy a man..

2 comments:

  1. I am quite intrigued by his work and one reason I do enjoy his work. There is such mystery around it. I am just as impressed with his sketches as I am with his paintings.

    I was actually able to visit the Louvre in Paris to see the Mona Lisa, quite an experience indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the Da Vinci exhibit at the Museum of Natural Science a couple of years ago. I was amazed at his talents and interests, not only in art but in science and biology. His sketches of the items he invented were very detailed and I could see where some of our modern machinery were inspired by his prototypes.

    ReplyDelete